Post nel FORO alleanza mediterranea, storico

Discussioni di carattere diplomatico e rapporti internazionali...

Post nel FORO alleanza mediterranea, storico

Messaggioda terenceHill » 08/05/2008, 23:17

terencehill

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:02 pm Post subject: HERE IS ANSWER FROM AUSTRIAN PARTY LEADER - president miss Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Quote:
hello, i am an austrian representative.

I can tell you right now, that the relations between our two countries will go cold, very soon.

Thanks to your incompetent representative for austria bisiacco.
I had an argument with his girlfriend mappina, on our forum.

Now he is demanding an official apology from our country.
We had enough threats from a foreign diplomat setting ultimatums to our country, we are not a banana republik somewhere in africa.
It troubles me that you have such incompetent fools as representatives to our country. For the record he managed to get all the italian companies in austria banned, because he voted with his SO.

I do not speak for the president, but i can promise you there will be bad relations if you do not silence him or remove him from his post.

I do not think you are willing to damage the relations between almost 2000 players, because some fool is upset i had an argument with his girlfriend.

I think you got the power to solve this.

I think no need to tell you more

now you decide which country you want in the alliance ITALY or AUSTRIA
because we cant stay in the same alignment of this idiots

DECIDE AND TELL US

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
meza

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
What a stupid story. Time for diplomacy.
Eisenhorn

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:15 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
yep, time for diplomacy

just quit that embassador and put another one, i think that can help, because is his fault.
Why he ask for an a PERSONAL apology? thats not his work.... anyway, just my 2 cents
---------------------------------------------------------------
terencehill

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
no way its not HIS FAULT you really didnt read my PETITION POST?

ITALY is not the "faulty" one here..
decide AUSTRIA OR ITALY
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
terencehill

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
I INSIST AND UNDERLINE:

their REPEESENTATIVE DEJAN, officla congressmen and leader of main party, took out a histroy of RACISM , TRAGEDY AND XENOFOBY...

WE CNAT TOLERATE THEM TO ACCUSE US !!
DECIDE ITALY OR AUSTRIA

you have a time limit of 2 days
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
NL-Spokesman

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
I think it was wrong move of your congressman to ask for an apology.

My suggestion is:
* The Mediterranean Alliance asks Austria to condemn the 'racist' talk and all the references to WW II.

And then Italy accepts that. Smile

I don't think that countries should become enemies just because some people are idiots. Think of "the greater good" Wink!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
terencehill

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
we still wait not more than 2 days
i see FOR FIRST TIME AUSTRIAN representative post a thread in"representative" let him answer.

I repeat 2 days.

after that we will ask to decide WHETER you want austria or italy inside AM.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT no diplomacy left

(if official excuses will come from president we will take proper thinking and we coudl consider stay in teh same alliance of Austria)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nejcman

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello from Austrian real president!

First, DejanJ is nor a country president nor a party leader. I don't see why italian representative has to lie or make a false statements. He is a democraticaly elected Congressman with his right of free speech. I will stand no threats (given by Italian Embassador in our country - "bisiacco") by banning him from our party or even taking his Cogress seat, because freedom of speech is one of basic civil rights, just like freedom of movement - movement of lots of Italian citizens to Austria lately.

Even more, I cannot understand accusations of DejanJ being racist, especially not from citizens from country, which still after 50 years didn't condemn one of totalitarian regimes in 20th Century - this is fascism.

But more important, try to be civilized and understsand that this is game and I don't see why you have to mix real life history and this game.

Just my 2 cents.

Have u all a nice evening,
nejcman
President of Austria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
terencehill

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
I find the answer not satisfying.
WE are slightly accused of being NOT CIVILIZED...while they were the first to BRING REAL LIFE TRAGEDIES , that they costantly deny, into the game.

I never said a lie, and frankyl speaking im too tired to keep justifying my actions ot the reaction of eItaly.
you decide yourself.

I repeat AM counsel has 2 days to decide whom they want to be allied. eItaly OR Austria

Start a votation soon guys we consider the question is not redeemed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nejcman

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
I really wasn't typing this to satisfy you in any way, I just explained the way it is, not making false statements you do and your embassador in our country, which wasn't even confirmed by our government Smile

An obvisous lie of yours is that the "racist" statement was given by party president or even austrian president, which is evidently not true. Try to at least examine who you are referind or talking to or about and try to make not false statements, because then all the interest parties in this nonsense debate won't get the real big picture.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
terencehill

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
2 days for other country to decide
you want ITALY Or Austria in AM.

start a VOTATION soon, we wont vote of course.

EDIT
our big picture is that we cannot be considered allied with Austria (well lets say SLOVENJAN) anymore
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ricordatevi di VOTARE ALMENO 1 VOLTA AL GIORNO cliccando sul banner in alto a sinistra "altervista"
votate dando il massimo dei voti, 5.
terenceHill

Torna a Esteri e Difesa