eSweden Embassy

In questa sezione sono ospitate le ambasciate dei paesi esteri.
Foreign embassies are located in this forum.
Regole del forum
Sezione aperta in lettura e scrittura a tutti gli utenti registrati.
In this section, every registered user can read and write.

eSweden Embassy

Messaggioda Birchman II » 12/01/2010, 11:19

Good morning eItaly!

A few days ago I was appointed the new swedish ambassasdor of Italy by the ministers of my country. I had a choice between Indonesia and Italy, and I chose Italy – of course – as it is one of the most beautiful countries in the world!

But that’s not what I love the most about Italy. It’s history is what I love the most. From the mighty romans, who had WC’s and a sewage system almost two millenias before the rest of the world. The empire of Rome was a major milestone in the history of the world.

I hope that my presence here will be useful to both our nations. Any questions about eSweden, or Sweden in general, can be directed to me, and I will answer them as good as I can. Any questions about our current situations in our ruling ministers and presidents will be asked directly through me. I will always go the extra length to get you a good answer on your question.

Sincerely,
Birchman II
Swedish Ambassador of eItaly.

Birchman II

Re: eSweden Embassy

Messaggioda Birchman II » 14/01/2010, 13:07

Hey eItaly.

I have some questions for you if you feel like answering.

What's the current economic state of eItaly? What's the price of GOLD? Is the economy flowing fairly well?

What is the state of the military? What countries are you currently fighting, and do you have any occupied regions? (Your own regions being occupied by others, and eItaly occupying other regions). Do you have an elite military orginisation, and is your military divided into plutoons?

Is the support big for the current president and the ministers of eItaly? Are you under any threat of a political TO?

Is the acivity big on the forums? Are there certain citizens that persude goals which are against the general opinion? What's the media like? For example, is there a lot of political articles or do you have some kind of game articles aswell (Like betting and such).

Thank you in advance!
Birchman II

Messaggioda William Sack » 15/01/2010, 14:38

1What's the current economic state of eItaly? What's the price of GOLD? Is the economy flowing fairly well?

Rge price of the gold is about 78 ITL for buy 1 gold and 0.013 for sell ITL for Gold. So our currency is weak since we still suffer the effect of the croatians take over.
In general the economy go not so bad for businessman and bad for workers.
Due to the fact that our popluation finally is starting to grow and that we have residing in our country many french player. We have a lot of cheap manpower (mainly for low skill) and this make italy one of the best country for make low quality products. on the other side the VAT i pretty high so the final price of the finished items is aligned with worldwide price.
For workers instead the economical situation is all but good , wages in italy are very low :|

2 What is the state of the military?
The army is working well again after the reorganization of few months ago.
On the military side Italy and Sweden are very similar countries: Both of use have a large amount of tanks but few citizen and so economic resource to support them. this is a conseguence of the fact that our countries have a similar demographic history (large countries on the end of Beta/Earlie V1 , but now small if compared to the big countries of this era)

We don't occupy any region and our enemy don't occupy any of our region. we are in War with Spain and we give full suppport to what remains of France , however The Spain don't seem much interested in invading us , since our country at the moment suck on the economic side (no resource, low taxes income and so on).
Maybe in futurure we can face an attack , of Croatia , poland or Spain.
Our armed force are organized in 4 army : 1st Army (once was the elite , but now is a very omogeneus force , since the requested strength to join is low for the actual standard (someting like 10/11) so i common to see soldiers that have as muck as twice the strength of others.
2nd and 3rd army : Are awerage forces, and the 4th is an entry flevel forces : where noob join and grow until ready to be assigned to the main armies

The political situation in Italy is quite calm and we don't see any threat of PTO , even on the media there are a calm of situation we are accustomed to continus flame-war , but in the last month they are very rare.

If you have more question or want more detail on specifc topic , just ask. I will be please to help you :)

Also if interested in learn the situation of Italy few month ago , you can read here:
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2793
was the old Swedish Embassy before you opened this one :D
William Sack

Messaggioda Birchman II » 15/01/2010, 20:05

Thank you very much!

And thank you in advance for any future questions I might have. If you have any questions about Sweden, I'll be glad to answer them aswell.

And that topic will surely be of use aswell!

Many thanks! :D
Birchman II

Torna a Ambasciate - Embassies