Ambasciata sudafricana/ eSouth Africa Embassy

In questa sezione sono ospitate le ambasciate dei paesi esteri.
Foreign embassies are located in this forum.
Regole del forum
Sezione aperta in lettura e scrittura a tutti gli utenti registrati.
In this section, every registered user can read and write.

Ambasciata sudafricana/ eSouth Africa Embassy

Messaggioda Zagarius » 12/09/2009, 6:39

I, Zagarius, on this Gameday of 661 in eRepublik has been declared the Ambassador to Italy by President Steven Bosch. Please read the announcement in the eSouth African Ministry of Foreign Affairs, (click here).

I am here to open a dialogue between our two countries for a beneficial relationship. South Africa is a Neutral Country that is looking for trading partners as South Africa has a High Region of Diamonds and nothing else. Please write me if you have questions, concerns or want to open relations...

Io, Zagarius su questo Gameday di 661 in eRepublik sono stato dichiarato l'Ambasciatore ad Italia da Presidente Steven Bosch. Per favore legga l'annuncio nell'eSouth Ministero africano di Affari Stranieri (clicchi qui).

Io sono qui per aprire un dialogo tra i nostri due paesi per una relazione benefica. La meridionale Africa è un Paese Neutrale quello sta cercando negoziando partner come la Meridionale Africa ha altro una Regione Alta di Diamanti e nulla. Per favore mi scriva se Lei ha domande, preoccupazioni o mancanza per aprire relazioni...
South Africa Ambassador
Free State, South Africa
Immagine
Zagarius

Re: Ambasciata sudafricana/ eSouth Africa Embassy

Messaggioda William Sack » 12/09/2009, 9:03

Welcome Zagarius, Im a SA friend since many month ago and even if i don't was a government officers (I was just a foreign correspondant of Italy for SA and UNL) I always tryed to help to develope good relationship beetwen Italy and South Africa.

About Trade, Italy have just High Grain as raw material, but we have a great need of export manufacturing and construction.
We have a good surplus of those product and we need money from export since our currency was destroyed by the print of 800.000 ITL by the takeoveris congress leaded by the Croates (I know that also SA haved a problem with them 1 year ago)

Also can you please tell me who are the people that occupy the followed charge in SA??

President : Steven Bosh
MOFA: Oceanus .. right??
Chief of the army or correspective charge: ???

And the spookesmen/Representative of SA to the alliances (if this charge exist)
William Sack

Messaggioda Zagarius » 13/09/2009, 8:17

President : Steven Bosh - correct
MOFA: Oceanus - correct
Chief of the army or correspective charge: ??? -- Siroe
: Ok :
And the spokesmen/Representative of SA to the alliances (if this charge exist)

As we do not have a position for this, I say you can contact Oceanus. We have no alliances as South Africa is neutral.

: Groupwave :[/color]
South Africa Ambassador
Free State, South Africa
Immagine
Zagarius

Messaggioda Zagarius » 14/09/2009, 0:52

Can you post a list of the Italian Leadership? I hope to make contact with them in time and create a bridge between Italy and South Africa.

Lei può affiggere un elenco della Direzione italiana? Spero di fare il contatto con loro e crea in tempo un ponte tra Italia e Sud Africa.
South Africa Ambassador
Free State, South Africa
Immagine
Zagarius

Messaggioda valkyrjur » 14/09/2009, 9:59

Zagarius ha scritto:Can you post a list of the Italian Leadership? I hope to make contact with them in time and create a bridge between Italy and South Africa.

Lei può affiggere un elenco della Direzione italiana? Spero di fare il contatto con loro e crea in tempo un ponte tra Italia e Sud Africa.

here's the eItalian Cabinet
President of eItaly : Wolf89
Vice President of eItaly: Napoleone
Chief of the eItalian Army: Rhevard
minister for foreign affairs : Citizen Cane
Undersecretary for chanceries: Leonardo
Undersecretary for Secret service: Frencio
Minister of the Interior: Pericle
Chief of the Undersecretaries for Civil Welfare: Simpatrick
Undersecretaries for Civil Welfare: kasx93, supermaghe, Alessandros
Minister of Information: Jorghe
Chief of the Undersecretaries for foreign information: Valkyrjur
Undersecretary for foreign information: WilliamS
Undersecretary for homeland information : Napoleone
Ministry of Communications: amdx
Undersecretary for Forum: Rocco_Marcelli
Ministry of Economic Development: ilredentore88

sorry in case i've forgot smth

regards
Shame on the thief and traitor to his friends! Shame on Gaio Giulio Cesare http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1705860

Immagine
valkyrjur

Messaggioda Rhevard » 14/09/2009, 22:13

welcome :)
WOLOLO!

I miss you cokky <3
Rhevard

Messaggioda valkyrjur » 14/09/2009, 23:25

Dear Ambassador Zagarius,

I’d like to express my appreciation to you sir for those thoughtful opening remarks and I really think the so-called process of dialogue is an essential step in advancing a positive, constructive, and comprehensive relationship between our two eCountries. Frankly I don’t know if eItaly and eSouth Africa have been working together for a number of years because I’m rather young, just 31 edays old.anyways I hope we’ll gonna make significant progress and I’m sure that trade is growing in both directions. I can assure you i will vigorously fight inside our government for the important work that remains on the trade and commercial front between our two eCountries. Finally what I just wanna give you is a sincere compliment for your excellent Italian.

Best regards
Shame on the thief and traitor to his friends! Shame on Gaio Giulio Cesare http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1705860

Immagine
valkyrjur

Messaggioda Zagarius » 15/09/2009, 8:30

:iocero:

valkyrjur, thank you for your words. I hope to continue our talks and become true friends here in eRepublik!

I will attempt to make contact with a few of your Ministers and see what they think I should do. As South Africa only has Diamonds and Gifts to export, we always look for grain and iron to import.
South Africa Ambassador
Free State, South Africa
Immagine
Zagarius

Messaggioda citizen cane » 15/09/2009, 19:45

Welcome Ambassador

I'm sorry for answering only now, but some businnes have kept me away.
I think that among us can continue a good relationship of friendship, we know that in the past your country has gone through difficult moments, but we are confident that with the recent agreements signed with Brazil Give your country a long period of serenity and peace.

Minister of foreign affairs
Citizen Cane
Immagine
citizen cane

Messaggioda Zagarius » 16/09/2009, 7:59

Thank You sir for your kind words... I hope to develop some true friendships with Italy and South Africa. I will in time post an article in the Italian News to make my presence known. I will continue to look for ways we can work together, our economy is very small but it is growing. I hope Companies do sell some resources to South Africa very soon too.

South Africa Ambassador
Free State, South Africa
Immagine
Zagarius

Prossimo

Torna a Ambasciate - Embassies