eUK Embassy

In questa sezione sono ospitate le ambasciate dei paesi esteri.
Foreign embassies are located in this forum.
Regole del forum
Sezione aperta in lettura e scrittura a tutti gli utenti registrati.
In this section, every registered user can read and write.

eUK Embassy

Messaggioda lord weiis » 22/08/2009, 4:13

buongiorno!
Mi Chiamo Lord Weiis!!!
io sono ambasciatore per eUK!!!
mio Italiano e non difettoso e non buon :asd: :asd:
io parlo in englese per tu capisci a me!! : Lol : :sfotti:
please forgive my bad grammer and Italian :autolul:
can anyone update me on what is happening in italy????
cabinet positions e.t.c

our cabinet ministers are:
Prime Minister-Hassan Pesaran
Minister of Finance-Arthur Wellesley
Minister of Work-John Forseti
Minister of Trade-Iain Keers
Minister of Defence and Foreign Affairs-Kumnaa
Minister of Foreign Affairs-GLaDOS
Minister of Defence-Lotfire
Minister of Domestic Affairs-JerryGFL
Minister of Information & Education-Scipio The Great
Minister of Home Affairs-Mr Woldy

Thanks
Lord Weiis
Ciao!!!
p.s. io sono viaggato a italia l'anno scorso!!!
hai bello paese!!! : Love :
*Ambassador to eItaly
*Congressman for South West England
lord weiis

Re: eUK Embassy

Messaggioda William Sack » 22/08/2009, 8:36

Italian cabinet position are the follows:

President: Fulvio Milocco
Vice President: Tsubaiam
Chief of the army: Antimo
Foreign affair minister: Marco Pereira(responsable), Feffo vice
Economy minister: Colly(responsable),fabio milocco vice
Black market minister* : Caleroide(resp), f107matteo, mikiramone (Information responsable)
minister of development: Sonnyita(resp), Benno Von Arcimboldi, Shuaryngen
Internal information: Umberto Rusciano(resp),Wolontario
Foreign politics information: wolf89(resp)
Public Civil Welfare Minister: Matutian(resp), Ckf kkk, (da metà agosto anche alfio1968)
Military Welmfare minister: responsabilities of the army chef

*The black market minister is a new position created this month (due to the PTO) with the responsabilities of coordinate the commerce out from the marketplace (sell via donation for not give money in tax to the takeoverist)
______
Also if you want other information regarding the actual situation of eItaly i can give you some info; but keep in mind that im not a government official and that all my statmen are my own, and not necessarly represent the views of the actual governament. So keep them as a advisors analisis and not as offical statment:

The currency at the moment go relatively well (survive), the italian currency suffer a bit of inflation, I say "a bit" just for make distinctions from what the croatians can do to the money value if they want, until now they buy some gold from monetary market just for print more money but the largest amount of money they take still in their hands.
Is for the future that the economic situation of a country will go very bad, since croatians printed something near 1.000.000 ITL the biggest TO money print since V1 i think, if they want they can kill the money value or take advantage buying from italian marketplace for months.

Other economic aspect are the fact that near all people that can, leave the country under TO end, so all the player (go to work in other peace country for gain gold for rebuilt Italy later) with the exeption of the people involved in politics , noob and 2 clikker.
So the population now is at only 1670 (we reached near 3000 people just 2 mont ago due to a forced baby boom) but the true population of italy never go beyond 2200 people.

Even if the population decreased we have unemploiment in the country during this TO month, unemploiment ended just in those days) this seems strange for a people that know that find workers was alwais a problem in italy due to the high number of companies and the slow country grow, but now even if is strange is so:
this is becouse many companies closed the activities in the month. the fact is that Italian is a strong centralized country, wage and tax was relatively hight and people din't buyed weapon and other expencive by theyr oney, but the army with an high budged due the high tax give weapon to all soldiers (all active citizen but politics).
But now without tax income the government can't buy things and so the whole economy is slowed, this is counterbalanced by
the decrease of population or otherwise the situation was even worst.

About TO threats, Italy is yet Take overed but is almost sure that in the next election the country will be free.(btw the only country at serious risk of PTO this month is SA)

If you need further information ask to me ingame since i dont log in this forum frequently:)
My profile: http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1020441
William Sack

Messaggioda lord weiis » 22/08/2009, 17:59

Grazie!
*Ambassador to eItaly
*Congressman for South West England
lord weiis

New eUK Ambassador

Messaggioda Lee David Wood » 08/06/2010, 0:25

Saluti,

Sono qui per presentarmi come l'ambasciatore più recente eUK. Tuttavia il mio italiano è povero per non dire altro, così chiunque può parlare inglese sarebbe di grande aiuto per me.

Grazie
Lee David Wood

Messaggioda LordCi » 08/06/2010, 1:27

Questo è lo staff del governo UK, gentilmente mandatomi dall'ambasciatore inglese in Italia che si è presentato qui sopra:

Minister of Home Affairs - Karacticus, after a few last minute alterations, he's back! Not the newest of faces, but definately a fantastic MoHA. I feel that Karacticus has what it takes to pull the MoHA back together and get it back to what it once was.

Minister of Legislative Affairs - Bowen199, Bowen has served as a uM and Congressmen on multiple occasions in the past. It goes without saying that he is active enough to stay ontop of our legislative system and manage our parliamentary houses.

Minister of Finance - Margaret H Thatcher, (Don't be put off by the name) has served as a uM in the Ministry of Finance for a while now, and has also worked with me in the MoFA. I am very confident that he can overlook the BoE and meet the high expectations of the ministry.

Minister of Employment - Altaiair, a very well organised guy will this month be running our government companies. He's served as a uM in the MoHA and has a wide range of experience, and can definately help take in and message the new players coming into our skill 0 companies.

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Coram_Boy, these past months I've taken on a team of under Ministers and apprentices in the Ministry, and feel that Coram Boy certainly has the CV to serve as MoFA. These past few days he has gotten to know people in Phoenix and he even speaks French (badly).

Minister of War - Kdoggroundtwo, has tirelessly worked in our military for many months now, and I feel that he can really kick off the Ministry with a bang. He has the experience, familiarity and drive to work with command to produce results.
And our Cabinet Secretary shall be Lionbeard, someone I have found to be very easy to work with and an extremely organised individual. I am confident he can help organise meetings and short reports so that the ministers and myself can get on with our tasks.

Serve che sia tradotto?
LordCi

Messaggioda Lee David Wood » 08/06/2010, 2:36

Thank your LordCi,

Some basic information about the eUK at this present moment in time, as you are already are aware, the elections took place around the world in appointing new presidents of the countries, and in ours; Mr. Woldy gained a fourth term in office.

Our current population to-date is 6646, but to increase our population by 1% by the end of the month. Our military aims are to capture and control Karnataka.

If you wish to know anything else, do not hesitate to ask, and I will try my best to answer any-and-all of your queries :)
Lee David Wood

Messaggioda Lee David Wood » 02/07/2010, 20:31

The eBritish Foreign Office is conducting a survey to establish the general consensus of relations between our two nations, could all eItalian citizens please make their way to the following website: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform ... ZUVDaXc6MQ.

(La eBritish Foreign Office sta conducendo un'indagine per stabilire il consenso generale delle relazioni tra le nostre due nazioni, potrebbero tutti eItalian cittadini voglia rendere il loro modo al seguente sito: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform ... ZUVDaXc6MQ.)
Lee David Wood

Messaggioda Oivalf » 03/07/2010, 15:46

ok done :D
Immagine
Oivalf

Partito: La Giovane eItalia
Nickname IRC: Oivalf

Messaggioda Lee David Wood » 03/07/2010, 21:54

Pass this newspaper article on if you could, it's address to the eItalian in-game public, links to questionnaire :P

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/sal ... 42759/1/20
Lee David Wood

Messaggioda Scoundrel » 04/07/2010, 18:29

Lee David Wood ha scritto:Pass this newspaper article on if you could, it's address to the eItalian in-game public, links to questionnaire :P

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/sal ... 42759/1/20

ok
Scoundrel

Prossimo

Torna a Ambasciate - Embassies