Embassy of eBosnia and Herzegovina

In questa sezione sono ospitate le ambasciate dei paesi esteri.
Foreign embassies are located in this forum.
Regole del forum
Sezione aperta in lettura e scrittura a tutti gli utenti registrati.
In this section, every registered user can read and write.

Embassy of eBosnia and Herzegovina

Messaggioda mobster1930 » 06/07/2009, 18:24

Dear Italians,

I'm happy to inform you that eBosnia and Herzegovina goverenment has appointed me to be the ambassador of this lovely country, Italy.

eBosnia is still a relatively young country with a small number of active players compared to the total players in our country.

I hope that we will be able to strengthen up communication between our people and expand our friendship even more. If you have any questions about eBiH - feel free to ask right here. I will try to post regular updates on what is happening in my country. I hope that the fact that we were a passive ex-ATLANTIS member won't ruin our friendship, because we never had any disagreements or problems in the past.

P.S. It's a shame I am not able to speak your language, even though my favourite soccer team is from Serie A (*khm*Milan*khm*). I hope you will forgive me (:

Sincerely,
mobster1930.
mobster1930

Re: Embassy of eBosnia and Herzegovina

Messaggioda marco pereira » 07/07/2009, 0:14

Welcome in italy!

We will wait for your news about Bosnia and Herzegovina.
What's your position about Eden?
Marco Pereira
marco pereira

Messaggioda mobster1930 » 07/07/2009, 15:42

eBosnia and Herzegovinia *is not* in EDEN. The people behind this project did not even ask our government whether or not should we be in EDEN. Here's a part from the article of the now ex-president Toroman (which did his work very well) on situation about EDEN (translated to English language) :

"It really angers me that we are being put in that alliance [EDEN] because someone thought to put us there without even asking us what we think about all that situation.

I am not saying eBiH won't enter EDEN, but until this moment, no-one absoluetely contacted me concerning this matter.

We will see where will eBiH end up and in which alliance, but it will be our decision, the government and the citizens of eBiH, and not somebody else in our name.

We finally figured out how we came into this alliance (thanks to Smajl-aga). I want to say that all this story about us and EDEN is making the chances to enter EDEN really low. No one is going to decide in our name and no one was authorised to talk about this in our name."

Sincerely,
ambassador of eBosnia and Herzegovina - mobster1930.
mobster1930

Messaggioda mobster1930 » 15/08/2009, 11:50

Hello dear Italians. It's been quite a long I haven't updated this topic. I have talked with your president from the past month and I'm very sorry to hear for your recent TO. I wish I was only able to help you in the right time, but I seriously thought PEACE will help you since as far as I know you were in good relations with them : Sad :

Anyway, here's our current government:

President
Les Paul

Prime minister
Toroman

Ministry of economy
Minister : diktator_senco
Assistant : Don Perignon

Ministry of work and social help
Minister: Nemanja_Ciric

Ministry of foreign affairs
Minister : Bekitare