eUSA Embassy

In questa sezione sono ospitate le ambasciate dei paesi esteri.
Foreign embassies are located in this forum.
Regole del forum
Sezione aperta in lettura e scrittura a tutti gli utenti registrati.
In this section, every registered user can read and write.

Re: eUSA Embassy

Messaggioda Polarisman » 27/06/2009, 10:07

Aggiornamento Elezioni del Congresso: 26 giugno 2009

Presidente: Scrabman

United States Worker Party: 50% (26)
United Independents Party: 15% (8)
Libertarian Party: 13% (7)
Conservative Party: 11% (6)
America's Advancement Party: 7% (4)
US Ambassador to Italy
Polarisman

Messaggioda Wolf89 » 29/06/2009, 9:33

benvenuto, scusa il ritardo :)
Wolf89

Messaggioda Polarisman » 29/06/2009, 12:43

Grazie Wolf89.

Avrei bisogno di aggiornare il mio governo sulla situazione italiana, organi di governo e contatti "rilevanti", in modo da poter iniziare al più presto una valutazione di possibili punti di incontro.

Puoi aiutarmi ad ottenere informazioni? :D
US Ambassador to Italy
Polarisman

Messaggioda Giovanni Marinelli » 30/06/2009, 1:40

Polarisman ha scritto:Salve, sono il nuovo ambasciatore eUSA in Italia. Spero di poter essere utile per migliorare i rapporti tra i nostri paesi. Sono a disposizione per qualsiasi informazione e sarei grato se venissi contattato da qualche esponente ufficiale.
Perdonate eventuali errori nel mio italiano :D

In questi giorni fornirò ulteriori dettagli sul programma di relazioni che vorrei intraprendere.

Benvenuto a te, il tuo italiano è perfetto, i miei più sinceri complimenti! :P

Perdonami ma... L'hai imparato o sei di origine Italiana? :P
Immagine
Immagine
Giovanni Marinelli

Località: In un vecchio rottame col cadavere di Jackie Boy sul sedile del passeggero.

Messaggioda Wolf89 » 30/06/2009, 11:21

Wolf89

Messaggioda Polarisman » 30/06/2009, 12:24

Wolf89: Grazie ancora, inizio subito a lavorare ed a stabilire i primi contatti.
Giovanni Marinelli: Grazie anche a te, diciamo che le origini aiutano molto per apprendere una lingua straniera. :D
US Ambassador to Italy
Polarisman

Messaggioda JohnPaulJones » 01/08/2009, 18:23

Ciao,
My name is JohnPaulJones, and I am the newly appointed US ambassador to Italy. Polarisman hasn't been active, so I was asked to take over for him. If you have any questions about the eUS, please don't hesitate to ask me. I have many questions to ask you guys, but I will save it for a later day.

A little background on me, I am a real like US citizen living just outside of Washington D.C. My family has actually hosted two sisters that were foreign exchange students from Italy. Lucia was in 2003, and Laura just left last month. I had to opportunity to spend a semester in Italy, and I have to say you guys are very lucky to have such a beautiful country!
JohnPaulJones
US Ambassador to Italy
JohnPaulJones

Messaggioda marco pereira » 02/08/2009, 15:59

JohnPaulJones ha scritto:Ciao,
My name is JohnPaulJones, and I am the newly appointed US ambassador to Italy. Polarisman hasn't been active, so I was asked to take over for him. If you have any questions about the eUS, please don't hesitate to ask me. I have many questions to ask you guys, but I will save it for a later day.

A little background on me, I am a real like US citizen living just outside of Washington D.C. My family has actually hosted two sisters that were foreign exchange students from Italy. Lucia was in 2003, and Laura just left last month. I had to opportunity to spend a semester in Italy, and I have to say you guys are very lucky to have such a beautiful country!

Welcome to Italy JohnPaulJones!
Marco Pereira
marco pereira

Messaggioda JohnPaulJones » 04/08/2009, 3:19

Just to give you guys some info on our upcoming elections for president. There was a big deal about our former Deputy Secretary of State leaking a peace treaty on a political party forum. As a result, President Harrison asked him to resign. So he resigned and immediately announced he would run for President for that party. A lot of people thought this looked shady and corrupt. That party has since dropped him and supported someone else. Right now the candidates are:

Harrison Richardson (current president)
Emerick (current Secretary of State - lost to HR last election)
Joshua Hoss (current party president of the United Independent's Party)
Ajay Bruno (quite honestly this guy is crazy, he cheated in one party's election, so he created a new party so he can run)
JohnPaulJones
US Ambassador to Italy
JohnPaulJones

Messaggioda marco pereira » 05/08/2009, 11:21

JohnPaulJones ha scritto:Just to give you guys some info on our upcoming elections for president.

Well, you known we are under take-over...so our first goal is to have an italian president from whatever party!
Marco Pereira
marco pereira

PrecedenteProssimo

Torna a Ambasciate - Embassies