eUSA Embassy

In questa sezione sono ospitate le ambasciate dei paesi esteri.
Foreign embassies are located in this forum.
Regole del forum
Sezione aperta in lettura e scrittura a tutti gli utenti registrati.
In this section, every registered user can read and write.

eUSA Embassy

Messaggioda Hekter » 22/05/2009, 7:19

Welcome to the new eUSA eItalian official embassy! I have requested that the old embassy be shut down due to its age.

I thank the State Department of the eUSA Government for giving me the opportunity to represent them and eUSA here, and I am very excited for the opportunity to meet eItaly's officials and citizens. These times present a ripe opportunity for growth in relations, and I would love to be a help to that process.

I must apologize now for my inability to understand the Italian language, however. I will have to rely on translators, unfortunately, so if you speak English, I would prefer you use that skill whenever possible in this embassy.

I hope we all have many great times together!

---

Benvenuti nel nuovo eUSA eItalian ufficiale ambasciata! Ho chiesto che la vecchia ambasciata può essere spento per la sua età.

Ringrazio il Dipartimento di Stato del governo eUSA per avermi dato l'opportunità di rappresentare e eUSA qui, e sono molto eccitato per l'opportunità di incontrare funzionari eItaly e dei cittadini. Questi tempi maturi presentano una opportunità di crescita nelle relazioni, e mi piacerebbe essere un aiuto a tale processo.

Ora devo scusarmi per la mia incapacità di comprendere la lingua italiana, comunque. Avrò contare su traduttori, purtroppo, quindi se si parla inglese, io preferirei che si utilizza, ove possibile, delle competenze in questo ambasciata.

Mi auguro che tutti noi abbiamo molte volte insieme!
eUSA Ambassador to eItaly
Hekter

Re: eUSA Embassy

Messaggioda Velsin » 22/05/2009, 8:30

Welcome! I'm only a Citizen, Assistant of the Italian Ambassador in eUSA, but I'm very happy to see a piece of eUSA here to talk together. So again: Welcome and please wait for the Official Welcome :P
Velsin
Velsin

Messaggioda Principe Alessandro » 22/05/2009, 11:14

Welcome!!!!!!

Italian Ambassador in the eUSA
Immagine
A doll without a heart, born from warm hands I neither smile nor talk. I want you to hear about these feelings someday, though they can't be put into words I'll summon all my strength to know what it means to live.
Principe Alessandro

Messaggioda rocco_marcelli » 22/05/2009, 19:38

welcome!
Immagine
Iscriviti al Partito "La Giovane eItalia"
Ex-Giudice della Corte Costituzionale
"Italian Guns SPA" General Manager
Rocco's Group General Manager
Presidente eItaliano Maggio 2008
Fondatore del Partito La Giovane eItalia
rocco_marcelli
Amministratore

Messaggioda darden » 22/05/2009, 21:43

Welcome :P
Immagine
darden

Messaggioda Hekter » 23/05/2009, 19:30

Hello to you all! It is a pleasure to see such a warm response, especially from government officers.

Would anyone be willing to offer a brief history of eUS and eItalian relations, or the basic history of eItaly? Any information would be greatly appreciated, as I personally have not been around long enough to really know and the eRepublik wiki is quite weak.

---

Ciao a tutti! E 'un piacere vedere un tale caldo risposta, soprattutto da parte di funzionari di governo.

Qualcuno è disposto a offrire un po 'di storia e di EUS eItalian relazioni, o la storia della base eItaly? Qualsiasi informazione sarebbe molto apprezzata, come ho personalmente non sono stato abbastanza a lungo intorno al proprio sapere e la eRepublik wiki è piuttosto debole.
Hekter

Messaggioda Hekter » 26/05/2009, 0:03

I just wanted to take a short opportunity to comment on this quickly:

viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2320

The vast majority of the eUS population and representatives are not supportive of PTOs as a whole (by any country), and those 'USA Mercenaries' are acting independently of the eUSA Congress. I am, as I am sure you all are, trying to find out as much information as possible, but what is being released into the media is sparse and poorly documented. I hope that the independent actions of the eUSA military does not reduce our efforts to get past the barriers of the past.

I am doing all I can to work with the eItalian government to establish a base that I can use to talk to the eUSA Military. Please be patient. Very few of us were aware of this situation before yesterday, and much information has been suppressed.

Thank you for your time, eItaly.
Hekter

---

Volevo solo prendere un breve possibilità di presentare osservazioni su questo rapidamente:

viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2320

La stragrande maggioranza della popolazione e EUS rappresentanti non sono favorevole alla PTO nel suo complesso (da qualsiasi paese), e quelli 'Stati Uniti d'America Mercenari' agiscono indipendentemente dalla eUSA Congresso. Io sono, come sono certo che tutti voi sono, cercando di trovare quante più informazioni possibile, ma ciò che viene immesso in media è scarsa e scarsamente documentati. Mi auguro che l'indipendenza del eUSA azioni militari non ridurre i nostri sforzi per superare le barriere del passato.

Sto facendo tutto il possibile per collaborare con il governo eItalian di stabilire una base che può essere utilizzato per parlare con il militare eUSA. Vi preghiamo di essere paziente. Pochi di noi erano a conoscenza di questa situazione prima di ieri, e il maggior numero di informazioni è stato soppresso.

Grazie per il vostro tempo, eItaly.
Hekter
Ultima modifica di Hekter il 26/05/2009, 22:47, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Hekter

Messaggioda Wolf89 » 26/05/2009, 14:35

hi, just a technical tip: if you want to link a post, do right click on the topic and paste that, not the link above the navigation bar: this is due to the new portal we are into.

About the topic, thanks for your cooperation.
Wolf89

Messaggioda Hekter » 26/05/2009, 22:47

I am sorry for that. I should have checked the links.

They are now fixed.

---

Mi dispiace per questo. Avrei dovuto controllare i collegamenti.

Essi sono ora fissati.
Hekter

Messaggioda Polarisman » 26/06/2009, 12:53

Salve, sono il nuovo ambasciatore eUSA in Italia. Spero di poter essere utile per migliorare i rapporti tra i nostri paesi. Sono a disposizione per qualsiasi informazione e sarei grato se venissi contattato da qualche esponente ufficiale.
Perdonate eventuali errori nel mio italiano :D

In questi giorni fornirò ulteriori dettagli sul programma di relazioni che vorrei intraprendere.
US Ambassador to Italy
Polarisman

Prossimo

Torna a Ambasciate - Embassies