eSerbian embassy

In questa sezione sono ospitate le ambasciate dei paesi esteri.
Foreign embassies are located in this forum.
Regole del forum
Sezione aperta in lettura e scrittura a tutti gli utenti registrati.
In this section, every registered user can read and write.

eSerbian embassy

Messaggioda Jovanelo » 02/05/2009, 12:03

Greetings to eItalian community!

As some of you may know, i've been appointed by eSerbian government and Minister of Foreign affairs, Nemanja Ciric, as eSerbian ambassador in eItaly.

So here is a quick introduction. My RL name is Jovan, and eRepublik nickname is Jovanelo. My primary goals as an eSerbian ambassador are, hopefully, keeping good relations with your eCountry, encouraging economical, millitary and social cooperation of our eCountries etc. I'm sure that we have a lot to share between ourselfs.

Some usefull information about eSerbia:

Current Government:

President of eSerbia: Lipec
Minister of Internal affairs: Ilija Bozic
Minister of Foreign affairs: Nemanja Ciric
Minister of Defense: odyyZR
Ministers of Economy: vonMartin and RINGE
Minister of Education: soonchica
Minister of Health: Zuble
Minister of Informations (rough translation): Stevan Mokranjac

URL of our forum: FORUM

URL to our chat room: #eSerbia chatroom

Short history of eSerbia:

We are relativly new eCountry in eRepublik. We had major problems from the beggining. You know that eCroatia annexed and TO'd 5 of our 7 original regions. That fact massively slowed us down, taking one of our most important region - Vojvodina with HIGH grain resources, and practicly destroyed our economy which started to grow rapidly before the events mentioned above. We currently own only 2 original regions, but economical and millitary situation is much better than before. We officialy became a member of PEACE alliance a few days ago. New Government implemented a very good national strategy, in order to minimize the affects of those events that hapened. We are all working together now, in order to accomplish our main goal in the future - re-taking all of our regions and establishing a stable eCountry, and a nation in which all of our eCitizens could be proud of. We have a lot more work inhead of us, but i'm certain that we will succeed.

That's about it for now, i will periodically write here any important stuff that you should know.

If you have any questions or requests, fell free to contact me anytime via private messages here, or by mailing me ingame - Jovanelo

I hope that we will have good cooperation. :)

Jovanelo, eSerbian ambassador in eItaly.
Jovanelo

Re: eSerbian embassy

Messaggioda Wolf89 » 02/05/2009, 14:00

ciao jovanelo!

i am the italian deputy minister of foreign affairs. I am proud to welcome you in our forum and in our nation :)
Wolf89

Messaggioda Feffo » 02/05/2009, 14:47

Welcome in our country my friend! : Thumbup :
6° mandato Congressman per il PCE
Ex Comandante Divisione Trento (2a Armata)
Generale 2a Armata
Vice MoFA Agosto 2009
Segretario PCe 15 Agosto - 15 ottobre 2009
Feffo

Messaggioda Jovanelo » 20/07/2009, 23:44

Here I am again, after a few months of not showing up. :) But that's a higher force, since our MoFA got banned in about the same time when I posted here, so our official Ministry was closed temporarily. We were also in middle of our fight for reclaiming our regions that was held by eCroatia, so frankly we were focused only to that (also thanks to all Italian soldiers who participated in those battles). But now we re-established the Ministry, and the new people are runing it so here I am again. ;) I've been re-elected for this position, as you may notice, so I will write to you more frequently from now on. A lot of things happend in the meantime and I will inform you on everything you need to know in a day or two. Also I have some ideas on how to improve our relations even further.
This was just a quick brief, more information will come soon. :) Also, if you any questions contact me here or by In Game Message at any time.

Jovanelo.
Jovanelo

Messaggioda marco pereira » 21/07/2009, 0:31

Jovanelo ha scritto: Also I have some ideas on how to improve our relations even further.
Jovanelo.

Welcome back! we have some curiosity about your ideas
Marco Pereira
marco pereira

Messaggioda Jugoslav » 21/11/2009, 0:54

Cari Amici Italiani voglio informarvi da oggi io sono il nuovo ambasciatore di eSerbia.

I speak and write better English than Italian but i understand good Italian language, that is because in Real Life i lived for 6 years as a kid in Italy, Milano.

One small autobiography of me as player in eRepublik, i play 8 months eRepublik and i love this game, for that time i have been 2 times congressmen 2 times super soldier, 8 time Hard Worker, one Battle Hero medal and military rank Field Marshal. For this time i acquire a lot of new friends, also i am operator on #eserbia chat.

I will like to speak with all you if you have a question, so embassy of eSerbia is open for all friends and others.

Thank you

Jugoslav
Jugoslav

Messaggioda Sir Cagliostro » 21/11/2009, 1:08

Benvenuto in eItaly...

Avrei una domanda, anche se credo sia di rilevanza strategica e quindi non riceverò una risposta :autolul:
Scrivo in Italiano (If you do not understand Italian, repeat the question in my bad English)...

La eSerbia attualmente a quale alleanza sta mirando?
E' possibile che i vostri rapporti con Ungheria, Indonesia e Russia diventino più saldi e più ufficiali, e quindi venga creata un'alleanza vera e propria?
Come mai avete scelto di uscire da PEACEcg?
Immagine

Presidente del Partito Movimento! a Ottobre 2009
Congressman per Movimento! 25 Ottobre/24 Novembre 2009
Congressman per Movimento! 25 Novembre/24 Dicembre 2009
Congressman per Movimento! 25 Dicembre 2009/24 Gennaio 2010
Gestore aziende Codrillo
Militare eItaliano di 2a Armata
Sir Cagliostro

Messaggioda Jugoslav » 21/11/2009, 11:38

OK i will respond in my better English, eSerbia has leave Peace GC because that alliance are now to big and lot of our friends have left too, i think that Peace GC is History new alliances comes, for example ex Atlantis now are Eden/Fortis, so we are very thankful to are good friends like Hungary and Indonesia and all others former Peace GC members who are helped to liberate eSerbia from eCroatia 3 months ago, now eSerbia thank to several Baby Booms we have, nowadays we are second nation in eR second by population, and we are bigger and stronger but Peace GC will be always a good alliance to remember.

Today new alliances are to come, i think that i will like to see eItaly as our friend not as member of Eden but that is another story and not my decision to make.

I just want to represent eSerbia in the best way i could do it. :fag:
Jugoslav

Messaggioda SbriSa » 21/11/2009, 12:47

Ciao Jugoslav!

avrei una domanda anchio... hai nominato gli ex-atlantis che si sono riuniti in E/F, l unica nazione che è uscita è l uk mentre altre nazioni si sono unite(bosnia, australia, ucraina) mentre con peace sembra succeda il contrario, adesso ad esempio francesi e peacekeepers combattono contro l ungheria, altri paesi di peace combattono contro l indonesia(anche noi)

da qui mi viene da pensare che il "that alliance are now to big" è più "i big avevano da fare i cazzi loro", subito dopo l uscita di alcuni paesi, gli ex alleati si combattono a vicenda... il problema quindi non era l alleanza troppo grosso ma chi non ci guadagnava dallo stare in un alleanza troppo grossa?
SbriSa

Messaggioda napoleone » 21/11/2009, 23:25

i think that i will like to see eItaly as our friend not as member of Eden

hope so, too...
napoleone

Prossimo

Torna a Ambasciate - Embassies