My own free online game

PC Games, Playstation, XBox, Giochi on line e recensioni.

My own free online game

Messaggioda Zygfryd » 07/01/2011, 10:44

Hi all!

I am proud to announce I have just released my first online game! I have been working on this game for a VERY long time. In fact I started the specifications over 25 months ago and testing started over a year ago and now we are finally ready and have just opened the doors to people of the public..............phew!

Basically you take on the role of a ruler of a city in the middle ages, build up your infrastructure, setup trades, connect roads and build up your military for expansion. The game is TOTALLY free and was designed so that you do not need to spend much time per day on it, a few minutes is enough and is orientated more towards mature players rather than kids.

The game is very "community" orientated, meaning that it revolves around being part of a group or in this case a "clan". Several other forums have shown interest and are already setting up their own groups in the game, so it will get VERY interesting VERY fast.
If you guys plan to create your own clan, then I suggest to select the same country and locate there.

Here is the game link:

http://www.lordempires.com

Your input is appreciated!
Immagine
Zygfryd

Re: My own free online game

Messaggioda Zygfryd » 16/01/2011, 6:59

We have a few italian players playing, so far ROME is the only clan from Italy
Immagine
Zygfryd

Torna a Games